We proudly participate in the following scholarship programs:
- The McKay Scholarship Program provides scholarships for eligible students with an IEP or a 504 Plan the opportunity to attend a participating private school.
- The Gardiner Scholarship Program provides eligible students with special needs a scholarship that can be used for tuition at an eligible private school.
- The Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program expands educational opportunities for children of families that have limited financial resources.
- The Family Empowerment Scholarship Program is one of Florida’s greatest victories for low-income and working-class families, and it is the first of its kind to extend support to middle-income families.
- The Hope Scholarship Program provides a public school student who was subjected to an incident of violence or bullying at school the opportunity to transfer to another public school with capacity or request a scholarship to attend an eligible private school.